Miami International Boat Show
February 16-20, 2017
See the Intrinsic Yacht & Ship sales team along with Carver Yachts, Contender Boats, Jupiter Marine and Marquis Yachts:
Carver & Marquis Yachts:
Booth: 805 – In Water
Booth: 804 – In Water
Booth: 803 – In Water
Booth: 802 – In Water
Booth: 911 – In Water
Booth: 801 – In Water
Booth: 800 – In Water
Booth: B121 – B Tent
Booth: 233 – In Water
Booth: 235 – In Water
Booth: 237 – In Water
Booth: 358 – In Water
Booth: 357 – In Water
Booth: 356 – In Water
Booth: 355 – In Water
Booth: 354 – In Water
Booth: 353 – In Water
Booth: 352 – In Water
Booth: 351 – In Water
THE ULTIMATE BOAT SHOW. AN EPIC EVENT.
MIAMI’S FAVORITE BOAT SHOW HAS MOVED TO A NEW ISLAND HOME—MIAMI MARINE STADIUM PARK & BASIN
NEW SHOW SITE: The 2017 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® has moved from the Miami Beach Convention Center to Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 16-20, 2017
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149—just minutes from downtown Miami on Virginia Key
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles and water taxis service.
- More than 1,300 boats on land and in the water with 550+ slips.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- On-the-water boating workshops, daily seminars, and fun ways to test the waters including paddle sports demos
- A new menu of dining and food options that cater to every taste, with several restaurants right on site
For full details, please visit: http://www.miamiboatshow.com/