|Length Overall||32′ 10″|
|Dead Rise at Transom||22 Degrees|
|Weight with Power||8,100 Lbs|
|Maximum Fuel Capacity||320 Gallons|
|Maximum Horsepower||800 HP|
The Invincible 33 Open Fisherman is sold most popularly with twin 300 HP outboard engines. With top speed capabilities in excess of 60 MPH and superb range, the 320-gallon fuel capacity will get you to the farthest fishing grounds and back with speed and comfort. The 33 is a class leader in rough water seakeeping ability.
Our Unique Hull
Our patented hull makes our boats fast while allowing passengers to stay comfortable and dry in rough seas. This comes from the facts: our hull has one of the lowest drag coefficients of any monohull in the world and was designed by the distinguished naval architect Michael Peters.
The air-fed tunnel produces higher speeds with lower power and a more stable ride, while maintaining maneuverability. We have honed its construction to be tough, yet lightweight to further increase fuel efficiency.
Loaded with Features
Each Invincible boat comes with many standard features which might not be seen at first glance.
- AGM batteries for longer life and a slower discharge rate when stored.
- Our high-speed baitwell pickup, so circulation is maintained even at high speeds.
- Under gunnel LEDs to illuminate the deck when traveling at night.
These are just a few examples where we provide standard features for all our boats to make usability and maintenance easier.
The Fine Details
We are always pushing towards the best blend of function and elegance. For example:
- Our angled leaning post isn’t only comfortable; it also keeps riders secure at the back and houses a large, well-insulated cooler underneath.
- Our hardtops aren’t only good for providing lots of shade, but they are large enough to support outriggers, a mounted spotlight, and an infrared imaging camera all at once.
- The helm may look neat, but it is also arranged in the ideal layout for maintaining control under rough conditions and accommodating large electronics for ease of navigation and fishing.
- The rear insulated boxes serve as good storage, and they were designed specifically to fit wahoo and kingfish without bending their tails.
We develop and refine our features on every part of the boat without sacrificing comfort or attractiveness. Our customers will never have to deal with the consequences of short-sighted design.