You’ve probably heard someone refer to your boat as a “toy.” Perhaps you’ve even called it that in the past. And while boats are certainly meant for fun and recreation, selling your new or used boat is serious business.
Intrinsic Yacht & Ship is ready to successfully sell your yacht quickly, efficiently and for the highest value attainable. Our aggressive marketing strategy is designed to reach eager and qualified buyers.
Our marketing, experience and capabilities include:
- Over 15 MLS related Boating websites to feature your vessel for sale
- A comprehensive Google Ads & SEO marketing strategy
- An extensive database of current prospects looking for like vessels to purchase
- One of the most extensive social media marketing campaigns in the boat business today
- A brand-new Intrinsic website to showcase vessels for sale
- We provide a free, comprehensive market analysis giving you information on what boats similar to yours are selling for, as well as what they have been listed and sold for in the past
- Our expert service team can help you address any cosmetic or mechanical issues that could hinder an offer on your boat, all at a reduced price
- Our sales team is available 7 days a week to show your boat to qualified buyers
- A vast knowledge of product from bow riders to mega yachts
Our yacht brokers have decades of experience selling boats of all styles and sizes. From the small center console boats to large motoryachts and sportfishermen, our sales team will familiarize ourselves with the specifics of your yacht. The details of your yacht with our years of knowledge and experience will enable us to work with buyers efficiently, putting your boat in the best possible position for sale with a qualified buyer.
With Intrinsic Yacht & Ship, you get access to same tools we use everyday to valuate your boat. Knowing what boats similar to yours are listed for does not give as clear of a picture as what comparable boats have actually sold for.
In recent years we have worked closely with banks to help our sellers who are in a negative equity position with their boats to help alleviate some of the expense of selling their boats. And if you’re considering selling your used boat so that you can move up or down to a different boat, there are many more opportunities on the market today for trades meaning less expense for you.
Call Intrinsic Yacht and Ship in the Eastport neighborhood of Annapolis, MD today to get the information you need to get your boat sold.